EO Class 13: A Blend to Amaze you, Thieves Oil
Today I am truly excited to tell you all about one of Young Living's most popular products, Thieves® Essential Oil Blend and show you a short list (lol) of ways to use this “magical bottle of oil”.
Why is this oil so amazing?
Well, to understand why it is used like we use it, you might be interested to know that its creation was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves. They had formulated a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals that they used while robbing the dead and dying (grave robbers!), to protect them and keep them free from harmful effects of all that rot and disease.
Not only does Young Living have a full line of household products made with Thieves, you can do ALL of these things with just the essential oil blend, and more…
Thieves® Essential Oil Blend
- Rub 1 drop onto the bottoms of your feet before heading out for the day.
- Diffuse to bring a spicy, welcoming fragrance to any room of your house.
- Add a drop or two of Thieves to mop water to add extra cleaning power and a fresh scent.
- Add 4–5 drops of Thieves onto a washcloth and tumble with the laundry in the dryer for extra Thieves aroma.
- Make your own deodorant? Give your DIY deodorant an aromatic boost with a few drops of Thieves.
- Diffuse Thieves with a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil for a delicious spicy-citrus aroma (smells simply amazing!)
- Add a few drops of Thieves to a basin or bowl of hot water, tent a towel over your head and the basin, and breathe deeply for a rejuvenating home spa experience.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Use to remove sticky labels on glasses. Remove as much of the label as you can, add a drop of Thieves, let sit for several minutes, then rub clean.
- Make a deodorizing room and linen spray by combining 4 drops of Thieves with water in a spray bottle and spraying around the house.
- Clean your dishwasher by running an empty cycle with white vinegar and 2 drops of Thieves in the detergent dispenser.
- Add a drop to the cardboard inside of your toilet paper rolls for a hint of Thieves freshness throughout the bathroom.
- Use a drop of Thieves on a tissue to remove stains from whiteboards.
- Put a drop on your hands, rub them together, then cup your hands loosely over your nose and mouth while inhaling.
- Add a drop to a cotton ball and stash it in your air vents to circulate the spicy scent of Thieves throughout your home.
- Scrub your sink with a few drops of Thieves after washing dishes to dispel any lingering odors.
- Drop Thieves onto a cloth and keep it in your gym bag to keep it and its contents smelling fresher.
- Combine 10 drops of Thieves with a cup of Epsom salt and add to a bath for a nice, relaxing soak.
This brings me to...
Thieves® Vitality™ Essential Oil
- Take internally by adding 2–4 drops of Thieves Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and swallowing with water.
- Add a drop of Thieves Vitality and 2 drops of Orange Vitality to your daily glass of NingXia Red®.
- Give your herbal tea a kick of flavor by adding a drop of Thieves Vitality.
- Combine Thieves Vitality with Cinnamon Bark Vitality and Clove Vitality in dessert recipes that welcome a little spice.
- Add a drop to your toothbrush before brushing for an even fresher experience!
To get this and get started, choose the starter kit that is right for you. Of course, you could also start with just one bottle of oil. But I promise you will want more, and it is a better deal economically to grab a starter kit and get 24% off all future purchases!
Next time I will be sharing an affordable and effective solution to most (all?) of your chemical-free cleaning & household needs!
I hope you're enjoying the information I'm sharing and if you have questions, I'd love to hear from you!
Disclaimer Notice: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition.