EO Class 14: Creating a Toxin-Free Home with Essential Oils
Are you interested in household products that are chemical-free and effective? Today I am super excited to tell about Young Living's Thieves® oil-infused products!
Just to put this product in the right “light”, remember what I told you previously about the inspiration for this blend. It was the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals that they used while robbing the dead and dying (grave robbers!), to protect them and keep them free from harmful effects of all that rot and disease?
Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend but also as an important ingredient in a full range of chemical-free home cleaning and personal care products:
- Thieves Spray: A portable cleaning spray for purifying small spaces.
- Thieves Mouthwash: Your teeth and gums will love you for it!
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap: Cleanse and defend your skin.
- Thieves Toothpaste: Does your toothpaste have a poison warning on it?
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier: Ditch the dangerous anti-bacterial ones!
- Thieves Household Cleaner: Cleans everything, including neglected ovens!
- Thieves Dish Soap: Get your dishes squeaky clean.
- Thieves Dishwasher: Try it and see what a difference it makes.
- Thieves Laundry Soap: Gently and naturally washes your clothes.
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak: No more worries, safely and effectively clean your produce.
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray: For a quick, effective, and portable way to clean your produce.
This is a fantastic way to eliminate chemical-laden products in your home and have it do what you expect it to do! See more about this comprehensive line of products here.
You'll probably just have to try a few of these to believe it. I am sure you will be amazed—even the biggest skeptics are!
Click here to see the whole line.
Next time, I will tell you about an easy way to take advantage of optimal energy, digestion, immunity, and mental clarity—of course, if you already have this, you might skip the next email (LOL). But can't we all improve our wellness just a little bit?
I truly hope you're enjoying the information I'm sharing! If you have questions, I'd love to hear from you. Just reply to this message or reach out to me
Disclaimer Notice: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition.