EO Class 18: How to Use Therapeutic-Grade Peppermint Oil
Today we talk about using peppermint essential oil, but not just “any” kind. We are discussing Therapeutic-Grade Peppermint Essential Oil, because, after all, you want effective results, right? This is another popular “beginner oil” that is so much more valuable than one might think.
Peppermint essential oil is another oil that is mostly found in the “perfume quality” oils.
Don't fall for cheaper peppermint essential oils. Some of them don't even have peppermint plant in them! Good news, Young Living's Peppermint is so pure, you are also able to consume it. NOTE: Peppermint Vitality is the bottle that is labeled for consumption.
Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
The scent invigorates your mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Who doesn't need a boost of positivity?
HINT: Here are the Young Living proprietary oil blends in which peppermint is a key ingredient: Relieve It™and Deep Relief™ Roll-On essential oil blends. Yep, this is a great clue.
Used topically, it creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, great for making a sports massage and an important part of Young Living's Raindrop Technique®. It is also great for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!
HOW TO USE
Peppermint & Peppermint Vitality
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Add peppermint and eucalyptus radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both lavender and rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
- When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck.
- Put a drop of Peppermint Vitality Essential oil on your finger and press it to the roof of your mouth.
FUN FACTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- It takes about a pound of peppermint plants to make one 15ml bottle of Young Living essential oil.
- Spiders don't like peppermint so we like to put about 20 drops in a small glass spray bottle and spray everywhere spiders like to come in the house.
This is another must have oil to start with and keep on hand and comes in the Premium Starter Kit.
Next time I'm going to tell you about the absolute stunning uses for Young Living's lemon essential oil. Be prepared to be thoroughly impressed!
If you'd like to learn more, just go to my website. Check out the starter kits and see all the great oils that are included in it. Do you like huge discounts? This is for you!
Click Here To Order Now!
Disclaimer Notice: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition.