EO Class 17: The Uses of Therapeutic-Grade Lavender Oil
I am so excited to teach you about the amazing benefits and uses forREAL Therapeutic-Grade Lavender Essential Oil! This is one of the most popular oils and a great “beginner” oil. This one is truly a must for every home because there is simply so much you can do with it.
Remember when I said most essential oils you buy are “perfume quality” and only to be used in aromatherapy? Well, lavender is one of the biggest culprits in this “perfume” category. You will see lavender this, that and the other on the shelves of your favorite stores.
However, therapeutic-grade lavender essential oil quality is so different, there is even a bottle of it labeled for CONSUMPTION! Yep!
This favorite oil is HIGHLY versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life. As a matter of fact, you'll find lavender oil infamous blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™ and Tranquil™. That might give you a clue about its benefits!
Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
HOW TO USE
- Add a few drops to your favorite shampoos, lotions, or skin care products to give your hair and skin extra radiance and a beautiful smell that lasts all day.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt with 4 drops of lavender and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use lavender as part of your evening routine by rubbing lavender oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
- Want to get away? Create your own relaxing retreat by diffusing lavender. Not only is its aroma soothing, but it also fills any space with a fresh, clean smell that eliminates odors.
There are literally thousands of ways you can use Young Living's Therapeutic-Grade Lavender essential oil. I think a Google search might shock you, but here are few examples:
FUN FACTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France.
- Lavender is part of the mint family.
- It takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15-ml bottle of lavender oil.
- In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides—a physician, pharmacologist, and botanist—extolled the many qualities and uses of lavender.
This is a must-have oil to start with and keep on hand. It comes in the Premium Starter Kit along with a few other quite stellar oils. Just scroll to the bottom of the description and hit ORDER NOW.
Next time I'm going to tell you about how unique Therapeutic-Grade peppermint is! If you thought lavender was good, just wait!
To dip your foot in the water and try some of these oils, just go to my website and choose the Premium Starter Kit. You can choose which starter kit is right for you. Of course, you could also start with just one bottle of oil. But I promise you will want more, and it is a better deal economically to grab a starter kit and get 24% off all future purchases!
Disclaimer Notice: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition.